Important Searching for Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Owner
Owner
Hello, everyone!

This post will be removed within the next couple of hours as we're only searching for a few more. We're currently seeking beta testers who can come on and help test the server for bugs/issues and give us their input on the game. Testing will be hosted 11:15 pm EST TONIGHT so if you think you can make it, fill out the little format below in response to this post, and we'll handpick a few! Those who complete the beta testing will receive an exclusive medal on the forums.

Good luck!

Format:

IGN:
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc):

Last edited:

brenchris

IGN: brenchris (Original Name | Previous Name: Luxzz)
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I am helpful and friendly, I used to play mcinfected a lot and I would love to beta test and help report bugs before the server releases to avoid problems.

Last edited:

TeamPurple

RIP my work doesnt call me for 2wks about a shift then calls me last night and says I work while the beta is on its a tough life. if work finishes at its normal time i can make it at 12:30 ign TeamPurple reason: previous mod on pm and i found a butt load of bugs and i guess being an ex mod makes me trustworthy not to leak anything

A

Aj ツ

IGN: masteraj12
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): Though I troll and meme quite a lot, I help and find bugs/issues quickly and easily, and I've only been helping mostly since the forums came out. I also have plenty of past experience to justify me being a good choice (Beta tested multiple gamemodes on PM, staff on PM, played Minecraft for 8 years, staff on other smaller servers, etc.)

Bjork

IGN: Daddle
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): Used to grind Mcinfected a lot, And I know a lot about the gamemode in general

Draconium

IGN: dracoooooooooooo
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc):
Let's get straight to the point. The reason I want to beta test the server is to find flaws in the game (ie bugs, glitches, poor gameplay design that could use improvement). I will do everything I could to efficiently report them to the developers. I am also very trustworthy. I will follow the instructions given to me, if I am asked to do something. If I am told not to share anything or tell anyone anything, you can be assured that I will not. I keep everything that is needed a secret. I am also very cooperative. I work very well with others, so if you need me to do something (anything), I will work on it and test everything you tell me to. Partaking in this beta test will benefit the server in a great way. I can bring so much to the table when it comes to helping out. After all, I will have one major goal in mind throughout my experience on the server; to help make the server a better place for not only myself, but for everyone else who joins it.

RoosterVenom

Lord
Lord
IGN: BabyJonnyBoy (Known as RoosterVenom)
Why should we pick you?

I've been a community member since MCI 1.0 and I love the community. I know almost everyone who is decently active in the community. But I would love to go ahead and do my part in the community and help test out the new server. Find the bugs so they won't be abused on full release. I communicate well with everyone and pretty easy to get along with. I'm very cooperative with instructions and any needs you guys may have during the beta test. I hope I will get to experience this and do my part in the community and help the server out as much as I possible can. <3

Samuel Kjellberg

IGN: crossbanded
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): because i feel like i can give alot of good feedback for the servers feutures and i am also a veteran MCi player all the way back from mci 1.0, i feel like that experience gives me alot of insight

Polarzz

IGN: ryvan
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): The reason why you should pick me is that I am trustworthy as I manage a csgo server and have experience with bug testing and finding glitches. I'm helpful and cooperative with others and have played minecraft for over 5+ years and have lots of experiences with the game.

Zythump

IGN: Zythump
Reason: Played MCI since super-gaming server, I have lots of experience and within that time, never got into any trouble. Will do my best in feedback.

PeopleToday

IGN: PeopleToday
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc):I'm pretty good at finding glitches and I'm very trustworthy I won't reveal any information that is not allowed to be revealed.

Troghead

IGN: troghead
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played Mcinfected back in the day and im very familiar with how Mcinfected works. I would love to be chosen for beta testing. I can communicate very well and will do my very best to give feedback. Cant wait to be apart of this community.

gamer988

Spartan
IGN: gamer988
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played MCI for a long time before MCI 2.0 and I am willing to help out and report any bugs I find while playing

BluGrey

IGN: BluGrey
Why I should be picked (trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played MCI way before MCI 2.0 and familiar with MCI. I like to be in any beta version of the game before they release it officially. It's fun to experience; plus I will report any bugs that need to be patched immediately. I am trustworthy because I will only report bugs and do whatever told while in beta. I think beta is a fun experience, and want to make the game fun for everyone when the game officially releases. Thank you. (I am also available very late around 12:00 pm PST - 1:30 am mainly on Saturday and sometimes Friday. 8:30 PM PST would be convenient since it is Friday for me so I would be able to participate in the beta. I am responsible for many activities so I think I will be able to join the beta. Thank you.)

Last edited:

DoYouLeftClick?

Champion
IGN: DoYouLeftClick
Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played MCI since super-gaming and although I wasn't the best at it, I do have quite a bit of experience with the game as a whole. I will go out of my way to try and do things that normal players would not attempt to do so that I can find as many bugs and glitches as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.