• HOME OF THE INFECTION

Important MCInfected Alpha Release

TheJayZ

Owner
    Owner
    Reaction score

MCInfected Release​

Greetings everyone!
    It's been a long time coming but we have finally announced our alpha release date.

The time has been scheduled to be set for 6/12/2021 on Saturday @ 1 pm EST
    You will be able to join the server with 1.8+ On Java Edition: play.mci.gg

Expectations?​

• We expect a lower player count than usual.
    • Minimal advertisement
    • This will be an alpha stage so there will be fewer completed features than our beta.
    • A few bugs: This is the alpha period of MCI after all.

What is MCI Alpha?​

MCI alpha will be the testing period of mcinfected. During this period the number of features, perks, and a bunch of other stuff you see for MCI will be limited. However, during this testing period, we will be monitoring closely what features we put out during this period as to prepare for our final release.

How long will alpha last?​

Alpha is expected to last for 4 - 8 weeks.

Closing Notes​

Tomorrow we will be posting another article containing our development roadmap. This roadmap will have upcoming features, what those features are about, and then some extra information if we do get asked. We will also be posting an abundant amount of teasers featuring the game right before the release in our discord & on the forums.

Ranks & punishments will still be kept from back in January. The only thing notable will be missing perks until we later add them during the alpha period. With that in mind, our top ranks will be reduced to a significant amount until then.

panic40

Reaction score
    Great news and congratulations! I'm so happy you were able to keep developing the game throughout all this time. I've always looked forward to a release from you guys, I've missed MCinfected ever since I stopped playing it on the Project Mayhem server long ago. I can't wait to see the game make its return.

Hest

Brute
    Reaction score
    The team's dedication to MCI has been super impressive and I'm grateful :)

Quick Links
    Support us
    View Store