Important Searching for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Garth, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garth

Garth Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello, everyone!

This post will be removed within the next couple of hours as we're only searching for a few more. We're currently seeking beta testers who can come on and help test the server for bugs/issues and give us their input on the game. Testing will be hosted 11:15 pm EST TONIGHT so if you think you can make it, fill out the little format below in response to this post, and we'll handpick a few! Those who complete the beta testing will receive an exclusive medal on the forums.

Good luck!

Format:

IGN:
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc):

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 Garth, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  2. Germ

Germ New Member

IGN: Germster REASON: Trustworthy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. toastdp5

toastdp5 New Member
    Spartan

IGN: toastdp5

Reason: will provide great feedback and make good zombie bait

• Like Like x 2
  4. brenchris

brenchris New Member

IGN: brenchris (Original Name | Previous Name: Luxzz)
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I am helpful and friendly, I used to play mcinfected a lot and I would love to beta test and help report bugs before the server releases to avoid problems.

• Like Like x 2
    #4 brenchris, Dec 13, 2019
  5. Staffiexo

Staffiexo New Member

IGN: Staffiexo
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): Trustworthy, Helpful, and a little bit knowledgeable (I'd say) since I've been with MCI since it was a lil' baby

• Like Like x 2
  6. TeamPurple

TeamPurple New Member

RIP my work doesnt call me for 2wks about a shift then calls me last night and says I work while the beta is on its a tough life. if work finishes at its normal time i can make it at 12:30 ign TeamPurple reason: previous mod on pm and i found a butt load of bugs and i guess being an ex mod makes me trustworthy not to leak anything

• Like Like x 1
  7. toastdp5

toastdp5 New Member
    Spartan

Also i am gonna be a little off since i get off at 11est prob 15 at the latest

8. baseballaholic

baseballaholic New Member

IGN: baseballaholic
    Reason: Long time 2.0 player and mod on project mayhem and speedy games

• Like Like x 2
  9. Aj ツ

Aj ツ Guest

IGN: masteraj12
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): Though I troll and meme quite a lot, I help and find bugs/issues quickly and easily, and I've only been helping mostly since the forums came out. I also have plenty of past experience to justify me being a good choice (Beta tested multiple gamemodes on PM, staff on PM, played Minecraft for 8 years, staff on other smaller servers, etc.)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Bjork

Bjork New Member

IGN: Daddle
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): Used to grind Mcinfected a lot, And I know a lot about the gamemode in general

11. Draconium

Draconium New Member

IGN: dracoooooooooooo
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc):
    Let's get straight to the point. The reason I want to beta test the server is to find flaws in the game (ie bugs, glitches, poor gameplay design that could use improvement). I will do everything I could to efficiently report them to the developers. I am also very trustworthy. I will follow the instructions given to me, if I am asked to do something. If I am told not to share anything or tell anyone anything, you can be assured that I will not. I keep everything that is needed a secret. I am also very cooperative. I work very well with others, so if you need me to do something (anything), I will work on it and test everything you tell me to. Partaking in this beta test will benefit the server in a great way. I can bring so much to the table when it comes to helping out. After all, I will have one major goal in mind throughout my experience on the server; to help make the server a better place for not only myself, but for everyone else who joins it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. RoosterVenom

Lord

IGN: BabyJonnyBoy (Known as RoosterVenom)
    Why should we pick you?

I've been a community member since MCI 1.0 and I love the community. I know almost everyone who is decently active in the community. But I would love to go ahead and do my part in the community and help test out the new server. Find the bugs so they won't be abused on full release. I communicate well with everyone and pretty easy to get along with. I'm very cooperative with instructions and any needs you guys may have during the beta test. I hope I will get to experience this and do my part in the community and help the server out as much as I possible can. <3

13. Samuel Kjellberg

Samuel Kjellberg New Member

IGN: crossbanded
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): because i feel like i can give alot of good feedback for the servers feutures and i am also a veteran MCi player all the way back from mci 1.0, i feel like that experience gives me alot of insight

14. Polarzz

Polarzz New Member

IGN: ryvan
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): The reason why you should pick me is that I am trustworthy as I manage a csgo server and have experience with bug testing and finding glitches. I'm helpful and cooperative with others and have played minecraft for over 5+ years and have lots of experiences with the game.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Zythump

Zythump New Member

IGN: Zythump
    Reason: Played MCI since super-gaming server, I have lots of experience and within that time, never got into any trouble. Will do my best in feedback.

16. PeopleToday

PeopleToday New Member

IGN: PeopleToday
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc):I'm pretty good at finding glitches and I'm very trustworthy I won't reveal any information that is not allowed to be revealed.

17. Troghead

Troghead New Member

IGN: troghead
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played Mcinfected back in the day and im very familiar with how Mcinfected works. I would love to be chosen for beta testing. I can communicate very well and will do my very best to give feedback. Cant wait to be apart of this community.

18. gamer988

gamer988 New Member
    Spartan

IGN: gamer988
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played MCI for a long time before MCI 2.0 and I am willing to help out and report any bugs I find while playing

• Like Like x 1
  19. BluGrey

BluGrey New Member

IGN: BluGrey
    Why I should be picked (trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played MCI way before MCI 2.0 and familiar with MCI. I like to be in any beta version of the game before they release it officially. It's fun to experience; plus I will report any bugs that need to be patched immediately. I am trustworthy because I will only report bugs and do whatever told while in beta. I think beta is a fun experience, and want to make the game fun for everyone when the game officially releases. Thank you. (I am also available very late around 12:00 pm PST - 1:30 am mainly on Saturday and sometimes Friday. 8:30 PM PST would be convenient since it is Friday for me so I would be able to participate in the beta. I am responsible for many activities so I think I will be able to join the beta. Thank you.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    #19 BluGrey, Dec 13, 2019
  20. DoYouLeftClick?

DoYouLeftClick? New Member
    Champion

IGN: DoYouLeftClick
    Why should we pick you? (i.e trustworthy, helpful, etc): I played MCI since super-gaming and although I wasn't the best at it, I do have quite a bit of experience with the game as a whole. I will go out of my way to try and do things that normal players would not attempt to do so that I can find as many bugs and glitches as I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.